Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of Quinoa
- 15 Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 handfuls of Spinach, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 small nub of Jalapeno, minced
- 5 Green Onions, chopped
- Olive oil
- Seasonings: Onion powder, Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder and Italian
Directions: In a small pot with water, boil your quinoa with a 1/2 tbs of olive oil and a dash of Italian seasoning.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tbs of olive oil. Add your chopped green onions, jalapeno, garlic cloves and mushrooms. While cooking, sprinkle a dash of onion powder, garlic salt and garlic powder over the veggies. Saute until mushrooms are cooked.
- Once quinoa has finished cooking, gently fluff and add the quinoa to your pan of vegetables. Turn the stove top down and toss in chopped spinach. Cook for only until spinach is slightly wilted (do not overcook). Serve and enjoy!
The longest part of cooking this delicious meal was the preparation. It took me a total of 23 minutes to prep and serve. This is a nutritious meal, providing you with iron, fiber, and protein. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I will definitely be cooking this nutritious and quick vegan recipe often.