- Better Moods
- Clearer Thoughts
- Increased Energy
- Less Stress Headaches
- Improved Sleep
- Regulated bowel movements
- No Premenstrual Symptoms
- Improved Digestion (decrease in my IBS symptoms)
- Clearer Skin
- Lowered Cholesterol
- Weight loss (was not my goal, but may be for you)
It is said that it takes 21 days to break or make a habit, so with Challenge21, you will form a habit that lasts beyond just 21 days!
It is quite simple too! Let's get started...
- Find a blender or, if you can afford it, I highly recommend purchasing the NutriBullet for $99.
- Stock up on fruits (I typically purchase my fruit in the frozen section - it lasts longer) and veggies (I mainly use spinach or romaine - found in the fresh produce section).
- Purchase any additional supplements. I order from Vitacost or at my local health foods store. Supplements that I recommend are Vega One, Green Vibrance and Amazing Grass. I also suggest perusing the Vitacost website to see what fits your needs.
- Pack your blender with 50% green leafy veggies (this should eventually increase to 70%). I usually only use one vegetable at a time.
- Add 50% fruits to your vegetables (this should eventually decrease to 30%). You can add as many different fruits to your liking - color variety is key.
- Add any supplements that you may have purchased.
- Add ice, water and blend! It's just that easy!!
Remember to make this as exciting as possible! Also, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what your experience has been with Challenge21 and experimentation with different green smoothie recipes. I'll be sure to feature your story on the site!
This Green Smoothie (to your left) includes Spinach, Bananas, Mangoes, Pineapples, Raw Honey, Ground Flaxseed, Raw Oats, Vega Tropical Tango, Ice and Water.