I've been on an all vegan fast of sorts since the start of November. I decided to continue with the fast, adding back alcohol and I only ate meat during the Thanksgiving holiday. I have been very turned off by meat lately, so I am listening to my body and learning new creative plant based recipes.
Even though I thoroughly enjoy cooking, I often lack the time to dedicate to it these days, so when I discovered a 3- ingredient tomato soup recipe, I was all in!
Here's what you need, to make this delicious tasting soup:
- 8 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2c Vegetable Broth
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Seasonings: Himalayan Pink Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine + toss your sliced tomatoes, onions, garlic, EVOO and seasonings in a bowl.
- Line your veggies on a sheet pan and roast for about 35 minutes.
- In a blender (or food processor), add the veggies + broth. Blend to your desired texture.
- Serve + enjoy! :)