Ever so often, I have a sweet tooth craving and I seek to satisfy that craving by indulging in whatever sweets I have on hand. It's usually something lame, like mango sorbet. 😬 But whenever I am fasting, I find that I am most creative in the kitchen. In walks Pinterest and this amazing 3 ingredient vegan oatmeal cookie recipe, that was ready in less than 20 minutes!
Here's what you need:
- 2c Oatmeal
- 2c Pitted Dates, tightly packed
- 1c Tahini
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, until it forms into a dough.
- Form into balls and place on parchment paper OR, you can do like I did and roll the dough out onto parchment paper and cut into bars, once done cooking.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool, before cutting or eating.