My Nutribullet and I are still going strong! Since I have gotten my juicer, I have noticed that I tend to blend smoothies a lot less. So about two weeks ago, I committed to making juices every other day only and a large part of the reason also, is that I get tired of chopping and cleaning when I make juice.
So anywho, here's a quick green smoothie recipe. This is typically a staple recipe, as I usually buy the same items.
- 1 handful of Spinach (or another leafy green veggie)
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt (the one I used was Chobani w/pineapples)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of diced pineapples
- 1/2 tbs of maca root
- 1/2 large Hass avocado
- 1 tbs of ground chia seeds
- Almond milk and water (I use equal parts and measure in my bullet cup)
- Ice cubes