Shrimp Pesto Pasta Recipe
I haven't posted a lunch/dinner recipe in quite some time, so I thought I'd share a recipe that I created.
Here's a simple recipe that only requires 8 ingredients:
- Chopped Spinach
- Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
- Garlic & Herb Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Whole Grain Pasta
- 1 tbs Fresh Pesto
- Seasonings: Garlic Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt
What you'll need: 1 pot to boil pasta, 1 skillet to saute shrimp and 1 bowl to toss everything together.
- Follow directions to boil pasta, add Pink Salt to water. Once finished, drain and set aside.
- Saute shrimp, leaving the tail on. Add garlic salt and 1/2 tbs pesto. Set aside.
- In your bowl, add freshly chopped spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes, garlic & herb feta cheese crumbles and the remaining 1/2 tbs pesto.
- In that same bowl, proceed to toss in pasta and shrimp.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Measure each ingredient based upon your personal preference.
Note: I have made this same recipe, minus the cheese and shrimp, for a friend who is vegan and they loved it!