During our "shelter in place", I have chosen not to be limited and have been creative with preparation of my daily nutritional intake. I woke up this morning craving avocado toast, even though I very rarely eat bread due to it flaring my IBS. With the desire to satisfy my cravings, I took to the kitchen to prepare a "toastless" avocado meal and of course, a fried over hard egg. 😅
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- Seasoning: Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- In a pan, crack egg over olive oil. Fry and season with salt & pepper, on both sides.
- In a bowl, mash avocado, add tomatoes, salt & pepper and stir.
- Top your mashed avocado with fried egg.