I love salmon, especially when I want a quick, filling meal. Usually, I don't allow for it to cook this well, but I stepped outside and ended up chatting with a neighbor longer than I anticipated. Nonetheless, splash some olive oil mixed with lemon juice over it, before serving and wah-lah...magic!
If you time beforehand, season your salmon fillets for a minimum of 1 hour. I seasoned mine and let rest in the fridge, overnight.
- Wild Caught Salmon Fillets
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley, minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Seasonings (to taste): Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Peppercorn, Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of salmon and rub in the seasonings.
- Mince together parsley and garlic. Spread on salmon, then place lemon slices on top.
- Place in oven and broil until flaky.
I served my salmon over garlic parmesan angel hair, with sautéed spinach.