|The recipe is super inexpensive and healthy, especially for our gut health.|
- 16 ounce Mason Jar
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup White Distilled Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
- 3 Carrots, sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Seasonings (1 tsp each): Cracked Black Peppercorn, Pink Himalayan Salt, Garlic Salt, Mustard Seed, Cilantro Flakes, and Ground Dill
- Place sliced onions and carrots in a jar.
- Bring all other ingredients to a slow simmer. This is your pickling brine.
- Pour brine over veggies, filling to the top.
- Seal the jar and place in the refrigerator. They will be ready to consume overnight, for up to a three months.
- Serve your pickled veggies with dishes like tacos, on burgers or eat alone. Enjoy!